- Reply to A. J. Cmelak et al and B. Kalra et alby Anupama Chundury on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Reply to H. Shojima et alby Kate Absolom on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Reply to A.C. Olson et al, R.T. Dess et al, D.D. Yang et al, and R.J. Brenneman et alby Vedang Murthy on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Reply to B. Bozkurt Duman et alby Yukihide Kanemitsu on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- FOXR2 Stabilizes MYCN Protein and Identifies Non–MYCN-Amplified Neuroblastoma Patients With Unfavorable Outcomeby Felix Schmitt-Hoffner on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Randomized Phase III Postoperative Trial of Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Versus Capecitabine in Patients With Residual Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: ECOG-ACRIN EA1131by Ingrid A. Mayer on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- TROPHY-U-01: A Phase II Open-Label Study of Sacituzumab Govitecan in Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Progressing After Platinum-Based Chemotherapy and Checkpoint Inhibitorsby Scott T. Tagawa on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Therapeutic Implications of Germline Testing in Patients With Advanced Cancersby Zsofia K. Stadler on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Health-Related Quality of Life With Trastuzumab Monotherapy Versus Trastuzumab Plus Standard Chemotherapy as Adjuvant Therapy in Older Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancerby Naruto Taira on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Treatment of Pediatric Adrenocortical Carcinoma With Surgery, Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection, and Chemotherapy: The Children's Oncology Group ARAR0332 Protocolby Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo on August 4, 2021 at 6:59 am
- Dr. Flowers on Efforts to Improve Frontline Treatment in DLBCLby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Christopher Flowers, MD, discusses efforts to improve the frontline standard of care in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Dr. Ozguroglu on the Individualization of Treatment in NSCLCby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Mustafa Özguröğlu, MD, discusses the individualization of treatment in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Dr. Puri on Clinically Relevant Biomarkers in SCLCby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 9:16 pm
Sonam Puri, MD, discusses recent research on clinically relevant biomarkers in small cell lung cancer.
- Dr. Manasanch on Key Takeaways From CASSIOPEIA in Multiple Myelomaby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Elisabet E. Manasanch, MD, discusses key lessons learned from the phase 3 CASSIOPEIA trial in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
- Favorable-Risk mRCC: Treatment Approachesby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 9:00 pm
A panel discussion regarding individual preferences for treating favorable-risk metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Dr. Rampal on Symptoms of Disease Progression in Myelofibrosisby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Raajit K. Rampal, MD, PhD, discusses symptoms of disease progression in myelofibrosis.
- Dr. Kumar on Patient Considerations for Treatment in Relapsed/Refractory MCLby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Anita Kumar, MD, discusses patient factors to consider when selecting treatment in relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Dr. Park on Emerging CAR T-Cell Therapies in Hematologic Malignanciesby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 8:54 pm
Jae H. Park, MD, discusses emerging CAR T-cell therapies in hematologic malignancies.
- Optimal Sequencing and Treatment Intensity Remain the Focus of Treatment in HER2+ Breast Cancerby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 7:52 pm
G. Thomas Budd, MD, discussed the promise of tailored treatment approaches in HER2-positive breast cancer, the utility of the combination of fixed-dose trastuzumab, pertuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf via subcutaneous administration, and how sequencing could be further affected by drug development.
- Favorable-Risk mRCC: When to Initiate Therapyby OncLive articles on August 3, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Dr Amishi Y. Shah, of MD Anderson Cancer Center, describes the rationale for active surveillance vs treatment with a novel therapeutic in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.