- Risk of Late-Onset Breast Cancer in Genetically Predisposed Womenby Nicholas J. Boddicker on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Dose Escalation or Not—Does Age Matter?by Yun-Hsuan Lin on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Personalized Prediction Model to Risk Stratify Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromesby Aziz Nazha on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- My Beautiful Boyby Pritesh Patel on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Capecitabine Versus Active Monitoring in Stable or Responding Metastatic Colorectal Cancer After 16 Weeks of First-Line Therapy: Results of the Randomized FOCUS4-N Trialby Richard A. Adams on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Germline Genetic Testing for Women With Breast Cancer: Shifting the Paradigm From Whom to Test to Whom NOT to Testby Nadine Tung on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Frequency and Prognostic Impact of ALK Amplifications and Mutations in the European Neuroblastoma Study Group (SIOPEN) High-Risk Neuroblastoma Trial (HR-NBL1)by Angela Bellini on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Reflections on Fellowship Training for Community-Based Practiceby Daniel A. Roberts on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Durable Responses and Low Toxicity After Fast Off-Rate CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor-T Therapy in Adults With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemiaby Claire Roddie on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Clinical Outcomes Following Regionalization of Gastric Cancer Care in a US Integrated Health Care Systemby Swee H. Teh on October 23, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Agenus Withdraws BLA for Balstilimab in Metastatic Cervical Cancerby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 10:05 pm
The immuno-oncology company Agenus has made the decision to withdraw its biologic license application for the use of the PD-1 inhibitor balstilimab in patients with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer who experienced disease progression on, or after, chemotherapy.
- Gustavo Fonseca, MD, FACP, Manish Patel, MD, and James Reeves, MD, Co-Author Integrated Safety Analysis of Umbralisib in Lymphoid Malignanciesby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 9:17 pm
Three medical oncologists at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute are co-authors on a new integrated safety analysis of umbralisib, used to treat lymphoid malignancies.
- Dr. Yarchoan on Unique Characteristics of Fibrolamellar Carcinomaby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 8:12 pm
Mark Yarchoan, MD, discusses unique characteristics of fibrolamellar carcinoma.
- Dr. Burns on the Promise of Combination Regimens in EGFR Exon 20 Insertion+ and KRAS+ NSCLCby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Timothy F. Burns, MD, PhD, discusses the promise of combination regimens for patients with EGFR exon 20 insertion– and KRAS G12C–mutated non–small cell lung cancer.
- Oncopeptides Withdraws Melphalan Flufenamide Myeloma Indication in the United Statesby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 8:09 pm
Oncopeptides AB has made the decision to withdraw the indication of melphalan flufenamide in combination with dexamethasone in select adult patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma from the US market.
- Dr. Villaruz on Selecting Between Single-Agent and Combination Immunotherapy in NSCLCby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 8:08 pm
Liza C. Villaruz, MD, discusses selecting between single-agent and combination immunotherapy in non–small cell lung cancer.
- Second-Line Metastatic NSCLC: Treatment Landscape and Challengesby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Melissa Suk Heist, MD, MPH, discusses the treatment landscape and challenges when treating patients with second-line metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- TAS-102 Plus Bevacizumab Misses PFS End Point in Frontline Unresectable Metastatic CRCby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 5:59 pm
The frontline combination of trifluridine/tipiracil and bevacizumab was not found to result in a significant improvement in progression-free survival over capecitabine and bevacizumab in patients with unresectable metastatic colorectal cancer who are not eligible to receive intensive therapy, missing the primary end point of the phase 3 SOLSTICE trial.
- Pembrolizumab/Chemo Approved in Europe for Select Locally Recurrent Unresectable or Metastatic TNBCby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 5:25 pm
The European Commission has approved pembrolizumab plus chemotherapy for the frontline treatment of patients with locally recurrent unresectable or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer whose tumors have a PD-L1 expression combined positive score of 10 or higher and who have not previously received chemotherapy for metastatic disease.
- FDA Approves Companion Diagnostic for Adjuvant Atezolizumab in Stage II to IIIA NSCLCby OncLive articles on October 22, 2021 at 3:59 pm
The FDA has approved the VENTANA PD-L1 assay to assist in identifying which adult patients with stage II to IIIA non–small cell lung cancer whose tumors have PD-L1 expression on 1% or more of tumor cells are eligible to receive adjuvant atezolizumab following surgery and platinum-based chemotherapy.