- Impact of Risk-Adapted Therapy for Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma on Risk of Long-Term Morbidity: A Report From the Childhood Cancer Survivor Studyby Kevin C. Oeffinger on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Time Trends in Receipt of Germline Genetic Testing and Results for Women Diagnosed With Breast Cancer or Ovarian Cancer, 2012-2019by Allison W. Kurian on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Reply to K. P. Dieckmannby Michael Schaapveld on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Reply to N. Hirshoren et al and D. Chakrabarti et alby Stephen Y. Lai on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Tipifarnib in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma With HRAS Mutationsby Alan L. Ho on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Low-Dose Tamoxifen for Mammographic Density Reduction: A Randomized Controlled Trialby Mikael Eriksson on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- TRANSFORMER: A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Bipolar Androgen Therapy Versus Enzalutamide in Asymptomatic Men With Castration-Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancerby Samuel R. Denmeade on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Long-Term Follow-Up of CD19-CAR T-Cell Therapy in Children and Young Adults With B-ALLby Nirali N. Shah on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Nivolumab and Ipilimumab as Maintenance Therapy in Extensive-Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer: CheckMate 451by Taofeek K. Owonikoko on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- Phase I Study of Elacestrant (RAD1901), a Novel Selective Estrogen Receptor Degrader, in ER-Positive, HER2-Negative Advanced Breast Cancerby Aditya Bardia on April 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- NK Cell–Targeting Strategies Come Into Their Ownon April 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Although anticancer therapies that leverage T cells have commanded the most attention in the immuno-oncology era of the past decade, strategies based on natural killer cells have recently emerged as attractive approaches.
- Making the Choice: Osseus Reattachment of the Greater Trochanter Vs Soft Tissue–Only Abductor Repair in Bone Cancerson April 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Reattaching the greater trochanter to the proximal femur endoprosthesis did not show an improvement in Trendelburg gait or reliance on an assistive ambulatory device vs a soft tissue–only abductor repair in patients with bone cancers.
- Dr. Kröger on the Role of Allogenic Stem Cell Transplant in Multiple Myelomaon April 15, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Nicolaus Kröger, MD, discusses the role of allogenic stem cell transplant in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Dr. Gorlick on Methods for Identifying Immunotherapeutic Targets in Osteosarcomason April 15, 2021 at 10:22 pm
Richard Gorlick, MD, highlights methods for identifying immunotherapeutic targets in osteosarcomas.
- Dr. Au on Antibody Responses to COVID-19 Observed in Patients With Canceron April 15, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Lewis Au, MBBS, BMedSci, FRACP, discusses antibody responses to COVID-19 observed in patients with cancer.
- Addition of SDX-7320 to Palbociclib Inhibits Tumor Growth in Breast Cancer Xenograftson April 15, 2021 at 8:55 pm
The addition of SDX-7320, a novel inhibitor of methionine aminopeptidase 2, to palbociclib was found to inhibit MCF-7 tumor growth and reduce the expression of proteins associated with resistance to palbociclib.
- Dr. Verstovsek on the Potential Utility of Luspatercept in Myelofibrosison April 15, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Srdan Verstovsek, MD, PhD, discusses the potential clinical utility of luspatercept-aamt in myelofibrosis.
- Dr. O’Malley on the Results of the KEYNOTE-775 Trial in Endometrial Canceron April 15, 2021 at 8:32 pm
David M. O'Malley, MD, discusses the results of the phase 3 KEYNOTE-775 trial in advanced endometrial cancer.
- Dr. Saba on Unique Characteristics of Nasopharyngeal Carcinomaon April 15, 2021 at 8:23 pm
Nabil F. Saba, MD, FACP, discusses some of the unique characteristics of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Research Reflections: Sonpavde on Urothelial Cancer Updates From the 2021 GU Cancers Symposiumon April 15, 2021 at 7:52 pm
Dr. Sonpavde discusses key data presented during the 2021 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in urothelial carcinoma and anticipated research directions with immunotherapy, chemotherapy, and antibody-drug conjugates.